Doctor reviews

Saq

Can anyone please share any feedback about Dr. Tugrul Maral. I am booked with him this month and would like to know more about his work before I go through this procedure. Any information will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Can anyone please share any feedback about Dr. Tugrul Maral. I am booked with him this month and would like to know more about his work before I go through this procedure. Any information will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hi how was your treatment with DR Tugrul, I was thinking of booking FUE HT in November with him. If you could email me at dvdnicholl@yahoo.com I would be very grateful.

Thanks David

I'm personally not a fan of his. I feel he works on just about anyone even though they are clearly not candidates for FUE and hair transplantation in general. I have seen patients of his where their donors were lacking the density and hair caliber all over before any surgery and yet, he extracts close to 4,000 grafts. The results I have seen from him have been mixed. Just my opinion.

There is quiet a few patients of him in this forum, maybe if you had written his name in the title you would have attracted them more.

But as far as this forum goes, I have only read good reviews.