Uneven growth question

5 Months post op, over all really good progress and I am happy, there is a patch on the right side that seemed to be very thin. Today I woke up with a familiar pain, like from the acne when the rest of the hair started growing a few months back. Is it normal to be/feel that distinct of a difference? I literally feel like someone hit me in the head with a hammer right in the spot that had not grown like the rest. I feel some bumps and smaller coarse hair in that area. Is this a normal experience?

I'm at 4 months and have barely started growing hair but it is definitely uneven growth for me too, and as far as feeling bumps on my head I feel bumps on and off until some hair comes through. Also I still have tiny thick hair that hasn't fallen out since my transplant and hasn't grown at all yet.

It's still early in the regrowth stage for both of you. The follicles rest for approximately 3-4 months post-op so the regrowth is just beginning.

It's the next 3-4 months that the regrowth will really start manifesting! ;)

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

You are welcome my friend. You will begin to see the regrowth very soon! ;)

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY