Farrell hair

Bronte

Farrell hair systems seem to be a very high standard.They also are very expensive has anyone had much to do with them?also what about the follow up care.They don't have any studios or salons on my country.Anyone happy with Farrell?

Awfully disgustingly slick sales pitch videos. Out of curiosity I googled "Farrell reviews" and found many bad ones, all the positive ones were of one time posters that's probably him.

Not worth seeing based on what I've found. He uses examples of dated HT techniques to sell his own wigs too.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

• 1 year later...
I had several systems from Farrell. The hairpieces he sold me were below average and the follow up care is absent.

How much were you charged?

I saw Farrell on a you tube video talking AT the customer and thought, no thanks

I just looked at the invoice: I had two buy two units, pay $100.00 consult fee and $3,700.00 plus $305.00 tax for a grand total of $4,005.00

Thats enough to keep me going for 10-years of hair units from my supplier!