update on my searching

NWwhoa

Hi,

31 yo caucasian male here with hairloss between a nw4 and 5. Ive recently been contacting clinics and so far I have heard back from , Diep, Umar, Deyarman, and Hasson&Wong. I believe I will be a better candidate for fut considering amount of grafts and cost. I would prefer fue considering its less invasive, however, considering my circumstances I am fine with fut.

So here are my concerns. I really like what ive heard about H&W and I am really leaning towards them. The only problem is I live in california and would only be able to send photos for them to evaluate. I understand that it is best to see the doc in person before choosing however that is not really an option for me. Diep has contacted me twice and has a consultation office near where I live. Should I visit him and possibly several other clinics to hear their recommendations? The fact that Diep has contacted me twice is kind of a red flag to me. When I first started my ht search, I had la jolla hair clinic in mind but I have contacted them twice and have not heard back. From what I read here it seems I cant go wrong with H&W, but im concerned about not being able to go there in person first.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks

I'm not entirely sure that an in person consultation is necessary. However, it is obviously preferable. Diep actually has a fairly extensive collection of videos on youtube if you wanted to check them out. Personally, for me, I really only trust certain doctors with my hair, and H&W are amongst those who I would love to work with in the future.

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

Hair transplant 5-22-2013 with Dr. Paul Shapiro at Shapiro Medical Group

Total grafts transplanted: 3222

*536 singles *1651 doubles * 961 triples,

*74 quadruples.

Total hairs transplanted: 7017

Non-Surgical Treatments:

*1.25 mg finasteride daily

*Generic minoxidil foam 2x daily

I must say in the beginning of my research I thought a person consultation was not so important but I found out it is. It makes a whole difference. I have seen an amazing doctor in person and I am not going with him cause I did not feel comfortable with him. IMO this is very important to have a HT. But H&W are really amazing!

An amazing experience (4002 grafts) with Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED Clinic).

100% visit as many reputable clinics as possible. I visited 4 great docs in one weekend, and it was possibly the best thing I could have done. Think of it as one of the final steps in concluding your research and coming to a final decision.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3