FUE hair transplantation in Antalya, Memorial clinic

SorenM

Hi I found some useful information about Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy if someone wants to know more about it and there is some proofs of people who have recover them hair without hair transplant just with PRP so I decided to do my hair transplant with PRP and also to buy extra hair-care products, wanna full hair recover, it's look the best choice for that. Will be expensive but the result gonna justify the price.

Here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX-fLxAMsMk

Also you can find more clips about PRP at youtube. Enjoy it :)

this is also very useful

hey

thx for the video it was useful.

can't find anything about that GETFUE Clinic :mad:

i have send an email to Dr. ?zg?r to get his point of view he seems to be good as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i finally got my HT at Memorial hospital in turkey.

you are right no one speak english and they dont explain you anything.

i still dont know how manny grafts they took i feel they scew up.

anyway there is nothing that i can do now i am waiting the results

Hi mate I did my HP and for now everything looks good my scars are gone I'm on 20th day of my HP my hair starts slowly to fall of, but this is due to stress of the HP and is normal and now I can wait and see the result after 3 or 5 months.

If you wanna ask me something don't hesitate to ask I gonna tell whatever I know about the healing also you can send mail to Nick he will replay always on your questions.

Here are some picture of my hair as it is now on my 20th day from HP

I did it at Memorial clinic Turkey.

5b32db5543936_afterHP.jpg.693401c63e1ea23f717a9168a43b943c.jpg

12th.jpg.e94f9d5996a46d1dae47319f8a282145.jpg

21th.jpg.3e55920100e76e6469fde1f2c3ca8bb3.jpg

5b32db5579cca_21th(2).jpg.f2481306d86e5801f62d007f3eaaaca0.jpg

Hey dainde, Thank you for sharing i highly appreciated. Can you please tell me your experience. How many grafts you did buddy, and also can you please provide me with the name of the doctor there cos i also looked at that clinic. How you was satisfied with the doctor?

Hey Ediie I'm glad with the service at that clinic, till now everything is ok with my hair, I'm on 24 day after HT my hair slow started to fall off, but this is normal and due of the stress of the HT, I will keep posting pictures every month I know how usefull is for the people. Here is the link for that clinic Hair Transplant in Turkey with getFUE | FUE Hair Transplant Prices and also link to friend of mine we did HT together at the same clinic you can see how is it going his recovery.

I only use Evigen for now, and i was told that I should wait a few months before I had to start using Regain (which containing minoxidil) that I have used before. Because it would be too hard a product for the new hair. But I do not know yet, what kind of products I will use when Evigen product is used up.

Hi

well Dr birgul seems to be a nice person but i did't speak with her.

she doesn't speak English, i spoke only with another old lady who was a sale person i believe.

she was not very accurate with the info, she was just saying don't worry everything will be fine you will get a head full of hair.

Dr Birgul did the drawing in my head and she left.

my feeling is is they took more grafts then they implant, they waste a lot of grafts and they are not telling me the true.

in the price that i negotiate with them they were suppose to do PRP, they haven't done it i had to fought with them the day after to get PRP done

over all i am not satisfy with the service, they are not honest

Yes the next day,after a lil argument with sale person

i am not even sure if it is real PRP, i saw how they do it it seems very basic

they took the blood they put in the centrifuge for about 5 mins and they inject back in my head.

it hurt a lot cus my head was not under Anastasia anymore

Hi

well Dr birgul seems to be a nice person but i did't speak with her.

she doesn't speak English, i spoke only with another old lady who was a sale person i believe.

she was not very accurate with the info, she was just saying don't worry everything will be fine you will get a head full of hair.

Dr Birgul did the drawing in my head and she left.

my feeling is is they took more grafts then they implant, they waste a lot of grafts and they are not telling me the true.

in the price that i negotiate with them they were suppose to do PRP, they haven't done it i had to fought with them the day after to get PRP done

over all i am not satisfy with the service, they are not honest

Can you make a new thread and post some pics with your story! How did you find the clinic? what kind of research did you do? You sound so stressed man relax maybe you don't have nothing to worry about, Soren results look good and he is happy maybe you should take it easy.

• Thanks 1

]Hi

i have found this clinic over the internet, i contact a bunch of clinic in turkey and most of them had the same answer.

i took my decision based on the web site and the quick reply from the clinic.

at first i choose another clinic but they were booked till the end of the year so i went with the 2nd choice.

Edited by Future_HT_Doc