Hair transplant equipments???

So I went for a consultation to a local ht clinic. They evaluated that I need around 3000grafts and after a few questions I asked them what equipment do they use for HT. They said they gonna use the following equipment.

For Fut

For slivering they use Mantis microscope.

For dissection they use Video microscope and Stereo Microscopes.

For Implantation they use Binocular Loupes (2X to 4.5X).

For FUE technique they use Safe Scribe Machine for graft extraction.* **

I wanted to ask u guys whether these are the latest equipments used to perform ht or old equipment techniques???

The equipment they are using is all good. More important questions to find out the answers to are what parts of the procedure is the doctor doing and how well trained is his staff of nurses and techs. Also make sure that you see plenty of before and after pictures that are similar to your hair loss and ask to speak to some referrals of patients . This will determine more to the results than anything. Finally make sure that all your questions are answered prior to doing anything.

I am employed as the patient coordinator and office manager for Chicago Hair Transplant Clinic. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Dr. Panine is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be interperted as medical advice