HDC Cyprus 1400 FUE Booked!

So after doing a lot of research over the past few months I have finally booked my procedure to be done in one month at HDC clinic with Dr. Maras in Cyprus.

I'm 24 y/o with receding hairline since age 17.

Hoping to fill in my temples and lower the hairline a bit.

Do you guys think 1400 will be enough?

Will keep you all posted and updated :D

Pic:

imgur: the simple image sharer

Edited by Dan5249

Dr. Maras is great surgeon indeed. Make sure that he will be the doctor who performs the surgery because there are other two doctors there in HDC clinic like Dr. Vokos and Dr. Gkaragkounis. So beware of that Buddy and insist that Dr. Maras to be your surgeon.

EURO 3.5 per graft is a very reasonable price. I think 1500 grafts will be perfect for you hairline. Don't go higher that as it will be a waste.

By the way are they using manual or motorized FUE tools for extractions? Good luck.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Dr. Maras is great surgeon indeed. Make sure that he will be the doctor who performs the surgery because there are other two doctors there in HDC clinic like Dr. Vokos and Dr. Gkaragkounis. So beware of that Buddy and insist that Dr. Maras to be your surgeon.

EURO 3.5 per graft is a very reasonable price. I think 1500 grafts will be perfect for you hairline. Don't go higher that as it will be a waste.

By the way are they using manual or motorized FUE tools for extractions? Good luck.

Yes, I have heard great things about him indeed. I made sure he will be the one who operated on me from the beginning and was notified that he is the only doctor at HDC who performs FUE, the other doctors only do FUT.

Dr. Maras uses manual tools, which from all I've read has many advantages. Also, he does all of the extractions and incisions / slit makings for the hair placement himself.

I have seen some great results posted on the site from that clinic, and I trust the technicians who are claimed to have 10+ years of experience to place the hair into the slits Dr. Maras makes :)

Wow seriously? Bisanga does the punches and incisions only while nurses do the extractions and implanting, Erdogan does few of the extractions and all the incisions BUT Maras does all the manual extractions and incisions himself !!! This is really impressive Dan5249 (Extractions are the most complicated part in FUE).

How many grafts can he does in one day? I think maximum 1500 grafts if extractions and incisions were done by him!!!

My Hair Treatments:

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Wow seriously? Bisanga does the punches and incisions only while nurses do the extractions and implanting, Erdogan does few of the extractions and all the incisions BUT Maras does all the manual extractions and incisions himself !!! This is really impressive Dan5249 (Extractions are the most complicated part in FUE).

How many grafts can he does in one day? I think maximum 1500 grafts if extractions and incisions were done by him!!!

Yea I'm impressed too. I'm not sure how many he does p/day. My operation will be one day. There was a user who posted a 2400 fue with him earlier this year. Not sure if he mentioned if it was one or two days.

Either way progress will be posted ;)

This video has proven to me the multi talent that Dr. Maras has. Loved it...

My Hair Treatments: