Beard hair to thicken up top of head

So i have recieved 2 hair transplants already fue close to 6,000 grafts and want to thicken up the top of my head starting from right behind the hairline as that area is the thinnest right now. I feel that beard hair can really help me improve the density and i buzz my hair very short so it makes it a even better solution. Has anyone here had experience with bht+buzzcut and did it blend in well with your scalp hair? Here are some pics of my head right now

DSC00436.jpg.5731e6a4340e923d27c8eb40db89c361.jpg

DSC00440.jpg.5ccf9604cbc4f9fb9f9bcc08d35f35e8.jpg

I dont grow it out too long because it is not very thick. I shave to a 1.5 and then buzz every 3 days. It looks a bit better in these pics but the hairline is a lot more dense than the rest of the top.

Beard Hair works in crowns and scars. I have seen great results. There are only two doctors in the world who are professional in it (Dr. Bisanga and Dr. Umar). Only these two surgeons!

I used to complain of my thick fast growing beard because shaving it everyday is pain in the ass but right now after knowing that it could be an extra donor. I'm thanking God for having it, thanks for my Middle Eastern genes lol...

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Im pretty sujre beard hair can be used in other places other that the crown. In september im planning on having 1,500 grafts spread behind my hairline and anywhere else that i can. I clip my hair quite short so i think it will blend in fine

Beard hair may be okay in the frontal zone providing that the blend ratio is not high. Most beard hair has a much higher degree of coarseness than scalp hair. In fact for many individuals, their own beard hair is usually the most coarse compared to other regions of the body.

The wider or greater the color contrast, the more visible these coarser hair shafts appear. This is especially true for those with dark hair on a fair complexion. And if there is a fair amount of diffusing or thinner caliber hair within the recipient area, the beard hair can stand out visibly speaking. It is not as noticeable with those individuals that have a more narrow color contrast such as blonde hair on a fair complexion.

The other issue is the compatibility of hair characteristics. For some, beard hair can have a curl or acute wave to the hair shafts as they gain length. As long as the hair is buzzed or worn very short, this should not be an issue.

Blending beard hair with terminal hair is more compatible than beard hair with native hair that is diffusing. If no other terminal hair is transplanted with the beard hair in the frontal zone, and the diffusing native hair is lost in the future, only the beard grafts will remain and may not look natural.

Something to think about.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY