Seeking help for hair transplant

Hi, i will be 25yrs this november, and after a consultation at Dr, Batra's Bperfect(New Delhi) i was told that i have asymmetric baldness by Dr. Mayank Singh , he explained that i will be needing around 2500 grafts strip method, he explained all the side effects possible but none were permenant. So i need help in deciding what to do now.

Could you please upload some pictures of your hair from different angles so that we can see your situation?

Welcome to the forum.

I would suggest looking into some of the other local doctors on this site, namely Dr. Radha Palakurthi. She does wonderful work and is one of the most affordable doctors.

You can use lipogaine if you'd like, but it's really just minoxidil with some other ingredients. I would suggest getting on propecia (finasteride) beforehand. Using those two in conjunction with one another should yield even greater results.

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

Hair transplant 5-22-2013 with Dr. Paul Shapiro at Shapiro Medical Group

Total grafts transplanted: 3222

*536 singles *1651 doubles * 961 triples,

*74 quadruples.

Total hairs transplanted: 7017

Non-Surgical Treatments:

*1.25 mg finasteride daily

*Generic minoxidil foam 2x daily

Could you please upload some pictures of your hair from different angles so that we can see your situation?

Welcome to the forum.

I would suggest looking into some of the other local doctors on this site, namely Dr. Radha Palakurthi. She does wonderful work and is one of the most affordable doctors.

You can use lipogaine if you'd like, but it's really just minoxidil with some other ingredients. I would suggest getting on propecia (finasteride) beforehand. Using those two in conjunction with one another should yield even greater results.

Ok, will upload some photos in an hour. About propecia the doctor as well as search on internet told me about the sexual side effects which i seriously don't want :-p

So i was searching for alternatives and saw lipogaine and all the reviews were positive. So i was thinking before i go for hair transplant i should give it a go.

From what I can see, and I am by no means an expert, (hopefully other experts may chime in), your donor looks a little weak. However, one of the good advantages of your hair and your skin tone is that people of similar qualities tend to have very good coverage with a modest amount of grafts due to the decreased contrast between the two (almost like a natural concealer). I would definitely get on minoxidil or lipogaine (if you want; although it is more expensive). Also, if you are thinking about a hair transplant, Dr. Radha Palakurthi does wonderful work and was actually trained under Dr. Path, one of the most widely known coalition members. She's very affordable and will most likely be able to give you the results that you are seeking. You actually have a fairly good hairline from what I can see, it just needs to be thickened up a bit, not recreated.

Keep us updated with whatever you decide to do. Hopefully some of the information that I gave was helpful and also accurate. I'm not always the most knowledgeable, but I like to give my opinion.

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

*74 quadruples.

Non-Surgical Treatments:

From what I can see, and I am by no means an expert, (hopefully other experts may chime in), your donor looks a little weak. However, one of the good advantages of your hair and your skin tone is that people of similar qualities tend to have very good coverage with a modest amount of grafts due to the decreased contrast between the two (almost like a natural concealer). I would definitely get on minoxidil or lipogaine (if you want; although it is more expensive). Also, if you are thinking about a hair transplant, Dr. Radha Palakurthi does wonderful work and was actually trained under Dr. Path, one of the most widely known coalition members. She's very affordable and will most likely be able to give you the results that you are seeking. You actually have a fairly good hairline from what I can see, it just needs to be thickened up a bit, not recreated.

Keep us updated with whatever you decide to do. Hopefully some of the information that I gave was helpful and also accurate. I'm not always the most knowledgeable, but I like to give my opinion.

thanks for the reply, the doctor said that i will be needing 2500 grafts dor the center and hairline, as for lipogaine i feel like trying it before i go for hair transplant as just in case some thing goes wrong with hair transplant then it's a life thing. But i will have a word with Dr. Radha , but for the time can you tell me where can i get lipogaine i saw on ebay it's for 50usd and bperfect said the cost for hair transplant with all discounts will be 75k inc tax

I have never purchased Lipogaine, and I'm not sure exactly where you would buy authentic lipogaine from your counrty.. I'm sure there are a lot of fake products out there.

A hair transplant would never cost 75,000$. Dr. Radha charges 1$/graft, so if you needed 2,500 grafts, it would be a meer 2,500$... Plus, the results would be forever, which is something not obtainable with even the best medications on the market that require constant usage to maintain sometimes minimal results.

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

*74 quadruples.

Non-Surgical Treatments:

I have never purchased Lipogaine, and I'm not sure exactly where you would buy authentic lipogaine from your counrty.. I'm sure there are a lot of fake products out there.

A hair transplant would never cost 75,000$. Dr. Radha charges 1$/graft, so if you needed 2,500 grafts, it would be a meer 2,500$... Plus, the results would be forever, which is something not obtainable with even the best medications on the market that require constant usage to maintain sometimes minimal results.

it's 75,000 INR i.e $1400

Ohh, okay. I was going to say! I consider that a very good price, considering how much you're willing to pay per month (50 usd) for lipogaine? In one year, you will have paid 600$, and the results are nowhere near as astonishing. You have to remember these medicines aren't to regrow lost hair, but to maintain hair that is currently being lost.

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

*74 quadruples.

Non-Surgical Treatments: