Dr Shahmalak

Hello everyone, i was wondering if i could get some help, i am new to this website / forum.

I am considering getting a hair transplant and i am currently graded as a norwood 3. My concern is two fold, firstly i am considering using Dr Shahmalak at Crwon Clinic i have been to see him and i ahve been quoted ?6000.00 for 1300 graphs through FUE i have seen some negitive feedback around him and just wondered if someone could let me know if they have used him and what feedback you have?

Secondly i would like to know what to expect after 3 weeks i.e. appearance around the hairline how noticeable etc.

Your feedback would be really appreicted.

Regards,

Oliver

oliver02,

No doubt you have seen the Dr from the exposure in the British tabloids.

There are better surgeons on this forum and I would personally would look elsewhere as I have seen higher quality, more consistent work from lots of the recommended surgeons on here at a better price.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

The only recommended surgeons on any forum in the Uk is currently Dr Bessam and Nilofer Farjo.

I know Farjo were doing Fue in small sessions, but I have not seen any posted work displayed yet.

Then in the last week, an announcement that the Farjo clinic and world renowned Spanish Fue surgeon Dr Lorenzo will be working together in the Uk. Confirmation of this is on a thread on here or you can check their website.

The only other clinic in the Uk is Harley Street Hair that performed Wayne Rooney's hair transplant. I am sure they are booked up forever with the exposure of having performed Wayne's surgery. The main issue I have with the clinic is they have no online patients and do not post any work. The work on their website quite has a few results that are not grown out but that is not to say they are not good.

Other than that, patients travel out of the Uk to destinations such as Belgium, USA, Canada and a few others.

Stick around, research and read the forum for a while before you decide on a surgeon.

The recommended surgeon list is ithe feature in the top corner of the screen.

Edited by chrisdav

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

There is a lot of good clinics on here that I would use and not just one.

Do some research before you choose, as a hair transplant is for life and you only have a limited amount of donor supply on the back of your head.

Edited by chrisdav

don't go to the place that did Rooney's hair, it looks awful!

I agree with sparky! And dont forget he would have been trying his hardest to make this his best ever work due to it being Rooney.

Uk is going to have Lorenzo soon who has teamed up with farjo and he is one of the if not the best fue surgeon around!! So to be fair if you've got the funds and want fue you won't go wrong there!! If not i suggest you look into Belgium surgeons for fue or fut!! Feriduni and bisanga are highly regarded with lots of examples on line!! Also turkey are having great results with fue so check out Turkish surgeons results, very cheap rates!!!! Good luck and do plenty of research, don't rush in!!

I have done a LOT of research over the past 6 months into global HT options for myself. I travelled to Belgium to consult with 4 highly renowned FUE docs 2 months ago. Documented everything here so you might find it a help:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/169664-blitzing-belgium-2-days-4-top-docs-bisanga-feriduni-de-reys-mwamba.html

Just to note......a question I asked myself the other day. "If I was a multi-millionaire, who would I go to?"

I can honestly say I would still be going to the same clinic that my research has led me to. Needless to say, I'm not a millionaire, sadly far from it, but still the thought of me not changing my mind even if I won the lotto tonight is mad.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3