Is Hair loss treatment worth in Turkey?

• 4 weeks later...

Whether or not it's worth it for you to travel to Turkey may be more of an individual question. However, if what you are really asking is if there are quality hair transplant surgeons in Turkey, the answer is a resounding "yes!"

Currently, the only physician we recommend in Turkey is Dr. Hakan Doganay. I highly recommend consulting with him if you are considering surgery in Turkey. I also recommend using our search feature to learn about other clinics doing quality work.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Dr. Koray Erdogan in Istanbul is the BEST. Go ask any Turkish citizen about him. He is opening a new fully equipped state of the art clinic on September and practices manual FUE. Check his results on Belli Capelli Forum and his you you tube page under the name of ASMED clinic. Good luck.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

I agree with Hariri. Dr. Erdogan is an amazing axclusive FUE surgeon who practices manual FUE. I am considering Dr. Erdogan. This is a personal decision. You should look for results and decide for yourself. The 3 doctors in Turkey that provide good consistant results are Erdogan, Keser and Doganay (the only recommended in this Forum).

An amazing experience (4002 grafts) with Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED Clinic).

It sure is...i got to see many results when i visited Dr Hakan and i was very impressed and as others have stated, you also have the likes of Koray and Keser. Turkey is a hotbed for FUE Docs, and the cost is great too:cool: