WELCOME TO ANY ADVISE (i'm from montreal)

HI everybody

i'm actually thinking about hair transplant since a year , i'm from montreal ,

i had visit some doctor here in montreal to have an idea about how many graft i need and some information ...but to be honnest i dont feel safe to do it in montreal.

if you have any advise , suggestion , idea i would be happy to have it .

PS im sorry my english is not the best .:)

THERE IS some PICture ON MY PROFIL .

thanks

I had a look.

You're 26/27 years old.

Your hairloss is quite agressive. If you can sucessfully take finasteride for a year you could do a conservative HT of 2000-2500 grafts. Something like this guy:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/170419-%2A%2Aupdate%2A%2Adr-ron-shapiro-%96-fue-1-yr-result-1831gr-3896-hairs.html

Basically keep the hairline shape you have but add density.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Hi 1978MATT

Thank's for your answer . i'm 27 years i never had HR , i use minoxidil since 2 years

never used finastiride also .

H transplanter in montreal tell me i need 600 graft ?

highjump-

I would get on finasteride and give that a year to see what it does for you. In the meantime, spend some time on the forum researching and learning about HTs and the doctors recommended here.

This site will be invaluable to you in terms of learning about HTs. After a year, re-evaluate how you feel about your hair and then make an educated decision on what you decide to do. And please, only choose a recommended doc--for your own sake. It is hard enough losing your hair and it is even harder to walk around with a bad HT.

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...

Hey salut! Im also from Montr?al so go with Dr Rahal in Ottawa he is the best! only 2 hours drive.600 grafts not enought I would say 1400 grafts would give you a great result.

Hi everybody

Clinic in montreal told me i need 600 graft and rahal clininc from my pics say i need 3000 graft .

HASSON AND WONG 3500 graft ...

i'm totally lost in the world of HR .

WHAT DO U THINK ?

Highjump

First of all take the 600 graft idea and throw that out of the equation.... If Dr. Rahal and Hasson and Wong estimated you around 3000-3500 i would start thinking thats where most type of top notch clinics will put you at. If you take anything from this thread listen to Eman said TAKE YOUR TIME AND RESEARCH!!!!! If you are uncomfortable with those first three consults keep researching and keep consulting with top notch clinics found here. You will find even the top notch clinics having different ideologies on how to approach a HT some more aggressive some less aggressive. If I were you I would, wait and RESEARCH, get on fin, and definitely find out what your estimated donor supply is. Being young with advanced hair loss and a finite donor supply (like myself) is the main obstacle you have to consider. Hope this helps

You only live once...