Getting anxious!

I'll be at 15 weeks Thursday and have made it through the hardest part (I believe) and am getting anxious because I know here in the next month to 2 months that some people start seeing their results. Just needed to spit that out, that is all :D

Congratulations! Look forward to the updates.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

No doubt, I just posted some pics for the 15 weeks. I think I can feel little stubbles of hair in the hairline, but not 100% sure. I know everyone always thinks that they may be that 1 in a million that doesn't have a successful transplant lol.

• 7 months later...

@BoomerSooner

Hello there. Best of wishes with the new growth. What a way to start the new year. Those are the first signs of transplanted hair growth. I can't wait to see more updates of your progress! Are you currently on a certain diet and would you happen to be taking vitamins by any chance?

Free London consultations with Dr. Patrick Mwamba - Sat., Feb. 15th, 2014

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am one representative of the WHTC clinic.

Free Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

@BoomerSooner

Congrats on your transplant. I hope your anxious wait yields good results for you. Maybe looking at my personal hair restoration article you can see exactly what is coming. I have over 80 pictures documented at very short intervals so it gives you a good idea for progress.

Hope this helps a bit, cheers.

GREAT write up and results!!!

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452