how to wash hair in the first 2 days, and what dietery tips

hey, im a newbie here on your network, but ive read your posts for a whilE. mY question is, i recently had a transplant(1700) grafts. Isthere any thing that we cant eat after procedure and how to wash hair in the first days. thanks

juanc

1000 grafts with dr rosanelli

1000 grafts with Dr. Peterson

1600 (july 17) with Dr. Ochs

hey, im a newbie here on your network, but ive read your posts for a whilE. mY question is, i recently had a transplant(1700) grafts. Isthere any thing that we cant eat after procedure and how to wash hair in the first days. thanks

juanc

Welcome to the community hairlusticon_smile.gif

No there is no particular dietary restriction in the days following the surgery.

What is important is the follow the instructions prior to the surgery concerning the consumption of minoxidil, alcohol, MSM, etc.

Each surgeon has their own technique of cleansing the newly implanted grafts.

I was instructed to develop some foam with the baby shampoo in my palms and gently tap the new grafts for the first few days until they were secure after the 7th or 8th day, after which you could wash with a little more vigor.

Spex has a good write up about all the things that take place in the timeline leading up to and following the surgery. I invite you to look at it.

take care...

Thanks guys, I have been using a bit of aloe vera on the recipient and the donor area.Needless to say that i think i had about 4 grafts come of because i thought it was a dry scab,so i scrachted and the graft was there. It freaked me out. so now i will keep my hands away fro m my head.

juanc

The first ten days are vital in terms of the grafts anchoring themselves in your dome. From there the grafts will begin jumping ship and then the dormancy period will begin before the growth.

I posted my regimen if you are interested: http://hair-restoration-info.c...=822104751#822104751

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...