canadian ht prices

interest

Interest....who is giving you a "good" ht, for less than 2 bucks a graft??..im sure everyone would like to know....

------------------------------

4600 grafts/ 12/10/2003/ Dr. Jerry Wong

Aren't you glad you know me, and have such easy access to my dementia???

I didn't read a lot into this site, because I'm going to bed.. But at a quick glance, does actually look like they are in the right track.

I will save this link, in case Pat delete's it, and review it tomorrow.

Thanks for the post.

exactly...no patient results...price is unbelievably low...less than half the price of a ht from HW or shapiro?....i would really look into this place..before having them touch my scalp...

------------------------------

4600 grafts/ 12/10/2003/ Dr. Jerry Wong

Aren't you glad you know me, and have such easy access to my dementia???

Ok fair enough, I can understand the skepticism. I have been looking into a HT for about a year now, and I have been to four different clinics in Montreal. What's funny is I thought that Bedard would be junk after going to their website, however, I was very, very wrong.

I will keep you guys posted. My HT is September 7. At the moment I am on Rogaine 2% and Propecia/Proscar. I am 25 years of age and I am a class 4a type.

If you have any questions concerning Bedard, please ask me. Whatever question you have can only help me, so fire away.

If anyone is in the Montreal area and wants my advice on other HT places, please let me know, and I will give you my feedback.

Mike,

Let me refer you to this post by Jotronic. I was referring to the price per graft for US citizens & non-US citizens, not the local VAT which obviously applies to all. & the number you're looking for is 7%.

3045 FUs with Dr Victor Hasson on 8 June 2004

1836 FUs with Dr Jeffrey Epstein on 2 March 2006

Regimen: 1.25mg Proscar every other day

MikeF et all,

Only two things for sure in this life, taxes and death.

If I didn't include the tax then it is my bad. Yes, in BC the tax is 7%. It is called GST or Goods and Services Tax.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I'm glad Pat has left the links in this topic intact. While we must watch out for "plants", it's also necessary for "new to the forum" clinics to be recommended by name, otherwise the forum becomes incestuous, driving us all to the small circle of tried-and-tested guys ( and yes I'm glad my surgeon was one of these ).

Could well be that Bedard does quality work at cheaper prices. Not an impossibility, when you consider the price we're currently charged.

Caution by all means, but price competition can be healthy. icon_cool.gif

Joe,

Hope you didn't take my commments in the wrong way. You guys are still at the top of my list. That being said, I'm your typical cheap ass and I research everything to death, and still try to get the best price- although I don't usually buy my clothes at Walmart if you know what I mean....

Regards,

Mike

Mike F -

>> Joe,

Hope you didn't take my commments in the wrong way. You guys are still at the top of my list >>

Don't apologise to trying to better Joe's employer's prices ! He's got a declared interest in them.