Help with my situation

I've been lurking this board off and on for a few years collecting information on restoring and preventing further loss of my hair.

I started on FIN 2 months ago taking 2.5 mg MWF (no sides so far)

I just had a FUT procedure 6 days ago 2500 grafts to repair my receding and thinning

I see a lot of people saying they take .5mg-1mg MWF or either 1mg daily. I'm confused on which is the best move here. Is my dose over kill or could it be beneficial? I was also curious if being on the FIN 2 months prior will be long enough to combat the effect of "shockloss? I don't want to use minox. I do want to find a good shampoo regimen but confused on a correct system of use . I've been looking at "revita". Can someone who knows from experience please shed some light on me as to what the best action for me to take from here is.

I have a cleaning/check up appointment with my Dr. and will address these same concerns with him, but wanted to see some up to date views of the people here also.

Thanks for any help

-Raymond

I think you're right. I was going to continue to do the 2.5 MWF but it makes better sense to just get a pill splitter and take it every night. A steady flow would probably work better then a large spike every few days. Thank you.