Is Prohair Clinic part of the coalition HTN?

Hi Socates,

Currently, Prohair is not recommended by our hair restoration community. If you are interested in reviewing our recommended hair transplant surgeons, please see the following link. Additionally, while I'm not sure if any of our European surgeons are offering SMP, I recommend contacting Spex, as he is knowledgeable about SMP in Europe.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Blake, is it possible for ProHair to have a shot at recommendation? I have noticed an influx(or slight exaggeration, I like expanding my vocabulary) of surgeons like posting results in hopes of being inducted. I really would like De Reys, ProHair, Lorenzo(I know he probably won't as I personally tried encouraging him but he is far too busy) and Erdogan to at least be given a shot :) If they pass they pass, if they fail, at least you guys gave them a shot.

Isn't Prohair set up slightly differently though, in that it isn't like your usually clinic in that they do not have a solitary surgeon with supporting technicians, more like one general team sharing responsibilities? I would have thought this might play against the chances of being recommended.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

Isn't Prohair set up slightly differently though, in that it isn't like your usually clinic in that they do not have a solitary surgeon with supporting technicians, more like one general team sharing responsibilities? I would have thought this might play against the chances of being recommended.

That is true, Dr Reys used to be the lead surgeon there a few years ago. Not sure if it goes against being recommended??

Mickey,

They can absolutely be considered. Like Johnny said, we would need to recommend a specific surgeon and not simply a clinic (as we couldn't verify which surgeon would be operating on each patient), but any physician interested in being recommended simply needs to contact Bill and start the conversation.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.