I'm giving serious thought to having a HT done probably next year. I have been doing research but it is very difficult. Every HT doctor claims to be the best or to be in possession of the latest cutting edge technology so I don't know who to believe. I would prefer to stay in the greater Toronto area but I am willing to venture outside the city or even the province.

Who is the best HT doctor in Canada?

And has anyone been to Seager hair? I had an e-mail consult with them and they appear to be very capable.

I'm giving serious thought to having a HT done probably next year. I have been doing research but it is very difficult. Every HT doctor claims to be the best or to be in possession of the latest cutting edge technology so I don't know who to believe. I would prefer to stay in the greater Toronto area but I am willing to venture outside the city or even the province.

Who is the best HT doctor in Canada?

And has anyone been to Seager hair? I had an e-mail consult with them and they appear to be very capable.

Hasson then Wong. In my humble opinion. I dont think you should restrict yourself to one location however as it depends on your needs and wants. If you want FUE I would suggest Europe. If you want FUT then Hasson and Wong are among the best in the world. But don't take my word for it, research as much as you can to make an informed decision about ALL factors involved.

Thanks.

How about Seager in Toronto? Do you know anything about him?

That would be Dr Cam Simmons of the Seager Medical Group. He is highly recommended and used to be part of this site until a local law stopped doctors taking part in online forums.

It's good that you are willing to wait until next year. Plenty of time to research.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day