elite hair restoration uk

ojpoj

Spend a few days researching this forum and just a hunch....i guess you may change your mind about this clinic.

I have never heard of this clinic so can not really say if it is any good. Take a step back and research some of the recommended Docs on here. You are from the UK so i suggest to have a look at the Docs in Belgium, some of the best in the world and much better than the clinics in the UK.

I could go on, but there is nothing better than gathering your own research and conclusion because in the end the final decision comes down to you alone.

Good luck:)

ojpoj,

I'm not familiar wit this clinic. I do suggest however that you contact the Farjo Clinic with offices in London and Manchester. Dr. Bessam Farjo and Dr. Nilofer Farjo are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration physicians. and the only hair transplant surgeons we recommend in the UK. To learn more about the Coalition membership standards, click here.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Never heard about this clinic, but it does not mean they are not good. Do your research. Try to get more information and results from this clinic. Call them and try to meet with people who had HT with them. Good luck and keep us posted!

An amazing experience (4002 grafts) with Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED Clinic).

I think it would be a big risk

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

• 3 weeks later...

No, I have no idea who they are.

Nor does anyone else, and in this day and age, you should be able to find something online about everything. Especially hair transplants, as doctors use it promote, but patients use it to research and to share their own stories.

It'd be big a risk to go with the unknown. It's even a risk to go with a renowned world class surgeon, who 9 times out of 10 will be able to deliver - but that 1 time out of 10 can happen to anyone. I'd say the risk becomes bigger when no-one has a clue about the doctor.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

• 2 months later...
hi guys has anyone heard of these guys, just want to know what there reputation is like, as I am thinking of getting a HT done by these guys?

many thanks

I have heard of them and they are a very good. Great Surgeon......worth contemplating a surgery with them.