any surgeons in pennsylvania?

Ply,

While we don't currently recommend any physicians in Pa, we do endorse a variety of hair restoration physicians in the surrounding areas. Please take a look and let me know if you have any specific questions.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Where in PA are you? I am outside of Philly, but went with Dr. Lindsey in DC (despite there being a guy a 1/2 hour away in PA that a friend used). I determined that this wasn't going to be a decision based solely on nearness to my home (proximity was NOT going to trump reputation/quality). But when I learned about Lindsey and his reputation, I was happy to know that I'd be getting the care of a very well-respected HT doctor who is also relatively close (just over a 2-hour drive -- easy to go down and back in a day).