How natural does a modern HT look?

I am a NW 6 and considering a HT. I will be going to one of the top coalition surgeons. My question is how natural will it look? He will be performing 3500 in the frontal area. I have fine hair and average density. Does fine hair help or hinder the naturalness of the procedure? Would like to hear from fellow members in terms of how natural they feel their HT looks. Thanks

Modern hair transplants can look 100 percent natural when performed properly. The main points to look for are the exit angles of the hairs placed, the direction and the placement. There are other factors as well but if you have fine hair you should have no problems as fine hair is the easiest hair to use to get a natural result. The downside to fine hair is that you need more of it for coverage and density.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I'm sitting in Heathrow Airport waiting on my flight home but I thought I'd send some pics of my hair '' out and about '' to show you what natural in the wild looks like. I was a NW6 plus/repair patient and I've got 9500 plus grafts.

20130401_160558.jpg.8f562b757c84a0a87e8c8b2134b77bc4.jpg

20130401_160305.jpg.b762e19478e0b02572c7fa85a0f4d2db.jpg

20130401_160255.jpg.a89c02b7cd4c9f5a7017e929e240b2df.jpg

20130401_160318.jpg.2d6584b06b4f999879324f3f9784fc46.jpg

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Modern hair transplants can look 100 percent natural when performed properly. The main points to look for are the exit angles of the hairs placed, the direction and the placement. There are other factors as well but if you have fine hair you should have no problems as fine hair is the easiest hair to use to get a natural result. The downside to fine hair is that you need more of it for coverage and density.

I'm going to respectfully disagree there Joe. In natural hairlines the immediate hairs are always of a thin caliber.Transplanted hair from the rear and sides is general alot thicker and coarser than the natural, native hairline hairs. I would not say hair transplants are 100% natural personally, however indiscernible

I assumed that the OP was referencing every day life, not the close up nitpicking of a forum member that carries a magnifying glass with them everywhere, lol! Yes, finer hairs naturally exist in the frontal hairline but these can, many times, be visible only on close inspection. In everyday interactions these are not visible thus a hair transplant CAN look 100 percent natural.

Plane is taking off, have a great day!

I assumed that the OP was referencing every day life, not the close up nitpicking of a forum member that carries a magnifying glass with them everywhere, lol! Yes, finer hairs naturally exist in the frontal hairline but these can, many times, be visible only on close inspection. In everyday interactions these are not visible thus a hair transplant CAN look 100 percent natural.

Plane is taking off, have a great day!

No worries :) I like your answer I have to admit. I do not deny that hair transplants can look amazing :) Peace.

These days nobody really cares about your hair. Just like the disappearance of table manners, good and bad hair styles are taken for granted. No-one sniggers at a combover... we know we will all get to that stage one day and so we have some sympathy for the guy who tries to keep his youth.

Some 40 years ago I had an uncle who used to wear a cat on his head, and although we knew, we never talked about it. He actually looked better with an awful wig than without it, so the topic was left alone.

If you're good-looking with some personality, hair or the lack of it won't make a jot of difference to your personal or business life. It's all in your own mind. I had mine done - not because I wanted to impress anyone - but for my own sake. I wanted to look good forever, and a HT definitely does that. Besides, I look like an axe murderer without hair, so there's some of us who don't have much choice! :)