Hair Transplant Patient of the Week: Jmg544's 3,000 Graft FUT with Dr. Hasson

This week's Hair Transplant Patient of the Week is Jmg544, who received 3,000 grafts via Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) from Dr. Hasson.

Over 3.5 years ago, Jmg544 decided to treat his hair loss surgically and consulted with Dr. Hasson. Together, they decided to treat the hairline, frontal scalp, and part of the midscalp with over 3,000 grafts. After the procedure, Jmg544 did an excellent job of updating our community by sharing images until the 9 month mark.

At this point in time, the results looked excellent and Jmg544 could have considered his case "closed" and stopped providing updates. However, because he's a dedicated member of our hair restoration community, Jmg544 recently came back and provided a 3.5 year update on his hair transplant procedure; and much like his previous updates, the 3.5 year images are excellent!

To review Jmg544's 3.5 year update on his 3,000 graft FUT procedure with Dr. Hasson, please see the following:

3k + Grafts with Dr. Hasson (social profile album)

3k Plus Some Changes with Dr. Hasson

Please join me in congratulating Jmg544!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

oh wow, thank you very much. I have a lot of respect and admiration to all those who have helped me along my journey many years back. Showing my results is the least I can do to help those who may be thinking of getting a HT themselves. All the research and info you will ever need are all provided on this forum. Thanks again!

Wow, that's a fantastic result. You were lucky enough as well to have VERY early growth. You were a different person at 5 months!

It's great to see these long term results getting posted. I think hair loss communities need to see a lot more of these cases.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3