2.5 months update 3000 FUE Umar

Awesome dude, great to see. Exciting for me. Usually people that start sprouting really early end up with great results.

Are some of the hairs growing in white? or does it just seem like it because of the lighting?

HJ,

It was really hard to capture the growth on camera. Some of the hairs are colorless but not really white.

I'm keeping an eye on your case too, so keep us updated. Hopefully we will both have great results.

Abe

Had 3k With Umar on Feb 16, 2009

My Hair Loss Website

still early Abe but soon.... give it one more month for first signs of sprouting. tho early sprout is always welcome icon_wink.gif

also don't worry too much about redness. i read that redness can last up to 1 year for some patients with lighter skin. for you my guess is 6 months of noticable redness just because you had lots of grafts densly packed on your front. and trust me i'm never wrong icon_smile.gif

ok, call me crazy, but aren't these sprouts? its tough to get great close-ups on these but I'm damn certain these puppies are growing!

I guess it doesn't really matter much but I don't want to seem like the boy who cried wolf!!! Sprout baby!

2.5_front_right.JPG.695da2bccbe112f08bf5e4f0fb596c41.JPG

Had 3k With Umar on Feb 16, 2009

My Hair Loss Website

ok, call me crazy, but aren't these sprouts? its tough to get great close-ups on these but I'm damn certain these puppies are growing!

i guess you are a early sprouter then. def a bonus for you. also i hear some soldiers are hanging on and never fall off, but in your case i could be wrong as you should know the best on what's happening on your head. icon_smile.gif

Waiting is not my specialty.

i hear you bro, who is.... there is no easy way out but to ride it out and wait as long as it takes. my advice to you is don't be putting any makeup to conceale the redness, just let it be. also forget the hair concealers too as i don't buy the theory that it is harmless and that it won't hinder the growth. trust me i've seen plenty of unsatisfactory results and 90% of those were too early & heavy concealer users. so statistic wise, just stay on the safe side in any case.