You Don't Have to Take Finasteride Every Day!

Boba909

Hi guys,

I saw a thread on this forum a while ago with graph indicating that you don't have to take Finasteride everyday. Taking it every other day, or every 2 days, or skipping even longer seems to have the same effect as taking it everyday. Does anyone have the link to that thread? And is anyone NOT taking Finasteride everyday and still see good results?

Hi guys,

I saw a thread on this forum a while ago with graph indicating that you don't have to take Finasteride everyday. Taking it every other day, or every 2 days, or skipping even longer seems to have the same effect as taking it everyday. Does anyone have the link to that thread? And is anyone NOT taking Finasteride everyday and still see good results?

This one possibly:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/166975-finasteride-dosage-frequency-conception.html

Agree. A small dose with regularity (whether that is every 2,3,4+ days, so long as you get no sides and it stops hair loss).

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Wow! I just noticed you're doing 0.5mg once PER WEEK!

How long have you been doing that, and was there any adverse effects?

I started Rogaine foam around the same time I started taking Propecia 1 mg once every 2 days about 4 months ago and have noticed hair shed up till now. Hopefully it's the Rogaine foam working...

But if Propecia stops hair loss, then by taking Rogaine + Propecia, shouldn't hair shed stop?.. hmmmm...