Questions for Milena

Sorry for the forum post...I attempted to email you, but perhaps it got lost.

1. What's your current lead time from making an appointment to actually seeing someone?

2. I know you can perform treatment without the patient shaving their head, but are your results better if they do shave their head?

3. Have you observed any possible damage to transplanted hair under your treatment?

4. Any plans to return to Dr. Feller's office to perform some treatments?

Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

I can answer some of these questions.

1. What's your current lead time from making an appointment to actually seeing someone?

Depends on if you want her to perform the procedure or one of the other technicians in her office. She is not the only one performing this in her Milan location. Her brother Alessandro is VERY good.

2. I know you can perform treatment without the patient shaving their head, but are your results better if they do shave their head?

This depends on the amount of loss you are experiencing. If you have pretty thin hair then the procedure may not be so effective and may work better with your hair shaved. If you have moderate thinning the procedure can make a big difference for visible density.

3. Have you observed any possible damage to transplanted hair under your treatment?

The needle used to apply the pigment does not go deep enough to damage any hairs. It is very shallow at roughly .5mm.

4. Any plans to return to Dr. Feller's office to perform some treatments?

I can't answer this one, sorry.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians