Armani

rauol80

Most people on this forum rightfully have a poor opinion of him, but I find it amazing that he lost his medical license in Canada and the USA and most people have no idea. Just thought I would let everyone know because I feel it's a crime that his clinics with their supposed doctors are still operating.

Hopefully this will catch the eye of lurkers considering him.

Doctor Profile | Doctor Search | College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario

Split every single FUE graft he extracted and rip his patients off. Massacre their donors with that drill he used to pull out grafts. Very poor yield and often bad angled work. Not to mention the suspect doctors that he has working for him all over the world. His tech from Toronto, Henry, was posing as a doctor at the Dubai Clinic.

he extracted(or his tech extracted) over 2000 single hair grafts and only 30p or so doubles with no triples. absolute mismanagement of graft selection and terrible for density... he is the butcher that people claim he is.

• 4 weeks later...

OMG does he still practice? I am sorry for being so prejudicial, but I swear that the first time I saw him in his imagemovie on Youtube, where he talks about being inspired by Da Vinci and walks around with a camera etc., I knew that this guy is as disindiginuous as one can be. Hope people get to know what kind of guy and doc he is...

If everyone only knew how many doctors are doing this...and much more now since a certain brand of FUE equipment is being sold to plastic surgeons, Dermatologists, etc and the hired techs are doing all the harvesting and sites....illegal!!!!!!!

Patients have to dig and do research in order to avoid what Rauol went through...it's pretty sad. But I'm sure what happened to Armani will also happen to many other unethical doctors...it's only a matte of time til other patients complain.