What will be the best choice single,double,tripple hair graft

Hi, I will do eyebrow transplant with the same shape and size to increase density the doctor analyze that I should do 200 graft each side. I have a choice to choose whether I do single hair graft or double hair graft or triple hair graft, what would be the best choice for eyebrows and why?

Thank you

photo.jpg.b29928c8a9d1851f2fc6f3284bb2ad5a.jpg

Edited by bkkbaldeyebrows

Singles, preferably of a fine caliber similar to native eyebrows. A double/triple graft eyebrow transplant would look very bizarre and unnatural...

Look closely at any natural eyebrows. You will only see single hair FUs, no doubles, triples, etc. Possibly there are exceptions but I have never seen any.

How much experience does your doctor have in eyebrow restoration? How many examples of his work in eyebrows have you seen?

You eyebrows appear to have a finer grade of caliber as most eyebrows do. I think if you were to have anything but singles, they would stick out and be noticable once grown in.

Are you of asian descent?

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Yep Asian

Definitely stick with singles!

Gillenator

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

your eyes look fine to me. i would not undergo surgery to strengthen them but it's totally upto your discretion. im not sure your scalp hair will blend with the native eyebrow hair, even if only fine donor hair is targetted...

Hi, I will do eyebrow transplant with the same shape and size to increase density the doctor analyze that I should do 200 graft each side. I have a choice to choose whether I do single hair graft or double hair graft or triple hair graft, what would be the best choice for eyebrows and why?

Thank you

Your eyebrows look good. They are not really thin or anything.

Up until my hair receding and finding these forums, I never thought/imagined people went to get eyebrow transplants. I can understand in extreme situations, but OP your eyebrows look fine. If you're a male, I don't see the point at all, and if you're female it's common practice to use makeup to contour the eyebrows anyway. Hell even if you are a guy, have you tried an eyebrow pencil etc to add perceived density? Dudes use charcoal etc all the time in facial hair and whatnot to make it stand out more.

We do eyebrow transplants and I think you do not need an eyebrow transplant. The density is good enough. The problem is that the hair is finer than your scalp hair and that makes it look thinner than it may be in reality. Regardless, I recommend against surgery. Eyebrow SMP however may be your ticket if you absolutely must do something.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I have already discuss with Dr. Path at DHT Clinic, He told me he can add up the density in the existing eyebrow for me. I will do eyebrow transplant with DHT Clinic, Dr. Damkerng, by FUE and will show you guys the result soon. I guess I will do single hair graft to add up the density between existing eyebrows, but would it be better for double hair graft to make it more density than single?

Yes the double hair bearing grafts can add to the illusion of more density but will it potentially compromise the aesthetic and naturalness of its appearance?

Multiple hair bearing grafts in that region can potentially cause some eyedrift and IMHO, perfectly angled singles will look more natural if the recipient sites have the proper angles when they are created.

Gillenator

Does it mean that the needle for create the incision for insertion need to be bigger size in order to put the multiple hair graft than single graft? Is it possible to put two grafts in one incision?