Fotis Tsounis - Harley Street

akp4321

Dear all,

I am new to this forum and this is my first post!

I have been looking into FUE for about 2 years now but have yet to take the plunge.

In terms of research I have been to see a number of consultants over the 2 years, with this most recently culminating in a visit to see Dr Fotis Tsounis in Harley Street (used to operate from Greece).

From the meeting I feel very confident about signing up and letting them do my treatment.

I have lost most of my hair on my scalp area with thick hair everywhere else.

Before I agree to this procedure with Dr Fotis Tsounis - I thought it would be worthwhile finding out if anyone else has used him in the past and whether they were:

a) Happy with the results

b) Unhappy with the results

c) Highlight any concerns / issues they think I should know about

I have read so many horror stories online and this is the reason why I have held off treatment to date - but this can't go on forever. If all goes well, I will be having my treatment in May 2013.

I would be very much appreciative if anyone can give me some information on this doctor.

Many Thanks,

Harley Street is no guarrantee of quality and I have come across this Dr before.

Save your money and go to someone with thousands of documented results. Two words: Bisanga and Feriduni.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Get a ticket to Belgium, easy. I have had surgery by Feriduni and Devroye; both outstanding. Dr Devroye finished my hairline off in September last year and he is awesome. If you are near Manchester I will meet you so you can see what a Ht looks like in person

Good luck

Many Thanks for your replies.

I have now decided to go and visit the pro hair clinic in Belgium as they appear to be more reputable and more importantly within my price range!!

The reviews on this site seem to be quite good for this clinic from what I have read anyway.

Never heard of him- go to Farjo or travel to Belgium.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Pro-Hair is a decent shout, many results out there and no negative feedback i have heard, maybe 1 or 2. However it is a team of what pro-hair call 'super-tecs' who will do the procedure.

Bisanga and Feriduni however are 2 of the best around in my opinion.