Doganay patients?!

Quiff01

Hi All,

I'm doing research into Dr Hakan Doganay, I'm looking to get 1500 FUE Grafts in the next six months, from what ive seen the results look very impressive but was wondering if there were any UK patients on here that could offer advice?

Thanks

I have spoken to a few, will send you their emails pal.

Dr Doganays work does look impressive but would like to see more results from this Dr and learn more about hes techniques.

You looking into anymore Drs?

I think he does great work. what does he charge per head grafts and what does he charge per body graft? his beard removal grafts look great to. no visible scaring that I have been able to detect.

I agree, i think the results he has posted look great however they are few are far between. The only concern i have is the Choi pen that he uses as i have not heard good things about this in the past.

I am also looking into FUE and have been gathering as much info on Dr Doganay, Bhatti and koray. These Docs seem to be producing good FUE at the min.

Would i let them loose on my virgin scalp! :confused:

Muddy,

I have spoken to a rep regarding Dr Doganay, however i cant really remember the reps name, i will have to check my emails.....i have spoken to that many:confused:

My concern with the choi is what i have read in the past, however Lorenzo in spain and Doganay seem to be getting good results using this technique so maybe they have mastered it. I have started a new thread on this forum hoping to get more advice and opinions regarding the choi from Docs.

Things evolve and so do techniques, just like FUT, FUE and BHT. Maybe this is the case.

would you mind pm the results he sent you/

Regards

Could you please explain this in more detail?

cheers.

its original design was to do 1 graft at a time. supposedly it works better on more rigid or coarse hair like asians have since its pushing the hair.

I believe its a 7-8 mm diameter and plants grafts into recipient sites without incisions and is faster but im really how much more effective it is. I really havnt done much research on it.

I wud think if the device is all that more top doctors around the world wud b using it but two each his own I guess. there are great HT doctors using both motorized and manual with great results so there is obviously more then one way to skin a cat with success?