My Hairloss Rollercoaster & Medication

Those profile pics really show the nature of your hairloss. The see through effect is not pleasant as I know from experience. I would imagine hat Dr. K will concentrate on your frontal third to half. Good luck and thanks for passing along the info about Androgel.

Are you a teacher in Chicago? They announced that they are closing close to 50 schools!! Wow all I can say is that this is Chicago style payback for the strike.

OK Im back, I don't hate teachers, cops, firemen or single moms...Im just sick of them using their jobs as some kinda crutch ....Im just a poor teacher or single mother or cop....WTF people work in coal mine on top of 80 story building and out at sea. etc. etc. etc cant ya just do your job like everyone else, without that, Im special blablabla

Edited by BrianR

Oya Im sorry I brought all this up, I was Drinking wine that night and it kinda makes me talk? Opps haha?

Last thing Teachers and Cops get Union pay, All the same....I think a good cop or teacher should get paid way more then a bad cop or teacher, But they promote the bad just same..You cant fire either very easy either.. just 1 example >>>>>>>>

http://ourtaxdollarsatwork.wordpress.com/2012/07/01/floridas-worst-police-officer-sgt-german-bosque-seemingly-cant-be-fired-jailed-3-times-fired-6-times-tossed-out-of-police-academy-twice-accused-of-beating-handcuffed-suspect-juveniles-dru/

Edited by BrianR

....meanwhile

6 days away and looking fwd to updating post-op. I am curious to see how far 2,000+ takes me with regards to my current balding pattern. Hoping we can get the crown a little bit as well as frontal 1/3 or 1/2. IMO I would rather be receeding in the front but full on the crown as opposed to full in the front and thin on the crown. Feel like I would have the "monk" look. That's just me though and I am trying to stay realistic with my goals. The full density look is behind me , but the 60% + coverage all over would work well.

Starting to browse the 2,000+ results from top docs to see what kind of results I can achieve. Even though this is my 2nd 2,000+ HT with Dr. Konior I can't help but speculate. Scheduled the hotel for the night before and night of the procedure. Great deal on a suite if you are one of Dr. K's patients

Greatjob- thank you for the support and I will update for sure. Looking fwd to being a 2 surgery patient of Dr. Konior over a five year span and hopefully show what close to 4500-5000 total grafts can do with an A+ surgeon.

In a weird way I am looking fwd to taking a few days off and just relaxing. I enjoyed my recovery last time as it was a much needed break from work and exercise. It was also a testament to my doc with minimal swelling, bleeding, ect...

Edited by Midwest00