I can't find a doctor who does this

I'm looking to have hair transplanted on my eyebrow just to add missing hair to the area because of a previous scar. I'm african americian also and need to find a doctor who could do this surgery and the result look decent as well.

No, I do not. I like Dr. Rahal's work and this is why I recommend him. I am sure others will recommend more Doctors for you too.

Edited by hairz
Typo

Any good FUE doctor should be able to do it. Some include Dr. Feriduni(Belgium and recommended here), Bisanga(Belgium and recommended here), Umar(California and recommended here), Lorenzo(Spain, not recommended but stellar FUE). There are quite a few dotting the globe. Beware though, while you will get a great improvement, scalp hair is more thicker in caliber than eyebrow hair. You would also need to trim the hair every few weeks as it will grow just like scalp hair does but that is a minor issue. I too have a small scar on my eyebrow that I considered grafts into whilst I had my procedure but elected against.

mrlaidback, idk why but for some reason i cant respond to your message it wont let me type anything thats y i sent you black messages,, if i had to recommend someone who is relatively close to you and does "miracles" with fue id say dr umar in california

mrlaidback, idk why but for some reason i cant respond to your message it wont let me type anything thats y i sent you black messages,, if i had to recommend someone who is relatively close to you and does "miracles" with fue id say dr umar in california

Umar specializes in FUE and also stands by his patients offering free repair if the surgery is not successful. He even offered a patient a 2rd repair session for free even after the patient posted the results on the forum. That is class and a true guarantee.

I'm looking to have hair transplanted on my eyebrow just to add missing hair to the area because of a previous scar. I'm african americian also and need to find a doctor who could do this surgery and the result look decent as well.

MrLaidBack....Dr Sanusi Umar in Redondo Beach, California does eyebrow transplants.

Los Angeles Eyebrow hair transplant Repair | DermHair Clinic

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

Believe it or not, almost any reputable HT surgeon can do eyebrow restoration. The key is to consider FUE not strip because the strip scar is not worth the small amount of grafts needed for what your goal is. Many eyebrow patients are female and they do not care about the small strip scar because most of them do not intend to buzz cut their scalps.

Also, FUE will allow the doctor to cherry hair grafts that have a finer texture to it so that the caliber will match as close as possible to the hair shaft diameter of your current eyebrow hair. In other words, the surgeon is not limited to extracting hair from the occipital zone where most strips are harvested.

Chances are, you will need to trim that hair once it fully regrows and cycles. I have seen many eyebrow resoration cases over the years and every one of these individuals had to trim the hair routinely.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY