Micropigmentation nw7 - gael - his hair clinic

Hello everybody,

The following example it shows a restoration of a nw7 in which it has been used the method of micropigmentation MHT exclusive of HIS HAIR.

The patient is very happy with his new look and as he says no one has said something about his appearance nor said that he had a micro or anything done, even examining the hairline from very close, which means that the appearance of the treatment is extremely natural.

Here we can see the metamorphosis from before and after.

BEFORE

AFTER

I'm a hair transplant consultant since 2004 and I have been a patient few times, if you need assistance I'm here to help.

Consultant for HDC Clinic

Mail: escar@hdc.com.cy / Whatsapp: +34 644 728 567 / 

My case

Hi Bronte, the Ink used by HIS HAIR its permanent, we can make our treatment semi-permanent, although not many of our clients want a semi-permanent solution.

Concerning the colour, HIS HAIR has a wide experience in the field and has been practising his micropigmentation method MHT for more than 10 years now and during all this period any of HIS patients has reported problems of change of the colour or widening of the point.

The ink, deposited too deeply is the major cause of producing a bluefish look or enlargement of the point, particularly if the make-up of the ink has a lot of copper.

I'm a hair transplant consultant since 2004 and I have been a patient few times, if you need assistance I'm here to help.

Consultant for HDC Clinic

Mail: escar@hdc.com.cy / Whatsapp: +34 644 728 567 / 

My case

escar, im srry this website wont let me send messages for some reason, anyway i dont have a scar yet but i will by next year, i have see through hair in the donor even when long,, so id just like to see some pics of people with scar camouflage and have there hair anywhere from a 3 guard to a 6 if you have any, i wanna see if there is diminutional issues, regardless id still wanna get it