Procedure with Dr. Rosanelli Thursday - Any tips

So my last procedure was 5 years ago. It's been awhile since I had one, so I just wanted to reach out to the community and see if they have any tips and recommendations on my post-op success. The doctor has given me some tips as well, but I want to hear from those who have gone through a procedure and what worked for you.

Things Ive already acquired:

• Comfy travel pillow to support neck
  • Lots of saline solution with spray bottle
  • Gauze
  • Maderma
  • Anti bacterial ointment with pain reliever
  • Some good pre-cooked meals so I wont have to cook

Would love to hear any other supplies i might need, or even general tips for my post op.

Thanks

Rest and eat well since your body is recovering. Also, just try to stay relaxed and take as much time off as you need. Lastly, don't be afraid to be a bit aggressive when washing your hair in order to remove the scabs; it's important to get them off, but your doctor will surely discuss this with you further. All in all, you'll be good to go within a few days after your procedure. Best of luck to ya buddy, don't forget to keep us updated!

Hope everything went well! I had my procedure done with Dr. R exactly four months ago. I'm sure he did an awesome job! I followed his post-op routine with the ice packs on/off every 20 minutes for three days to a T, and had zero face swelling. Make sure you stay on top of that. Worst part was the cramps in my neck from keeping my head elevated. Anxious to hear how it went. Keep us posted!

Also, I got my hair cut for just the second time after my HT yesterday and my stylist (who has had several clients who have had HTs) said that I have the best looking scar that she has ever seen (and mine is only four months healed!). I credit this to Dr. R's precision and to following his post-op instructions with the scar cream and making sure to keep the donor area very clean post-op.