Dr. Nigam stem cell hair multiplication patient's result & discussions

Drnigam

Do you guys seriously believe in these results? How do we know these are from Hair multiplication and not from a hair transplant? Just believe the doctor?

Please take a look at his infomerical for weight loss. For those of you who do not understand the language, it says his advice over phone would help reduce your weight. Looking at the video, I leave it to your imagination on how much to trust this guy with the most sophisticated task of hair multiplication.

This is another video where he talks about meditation. All his words like electron scope, quantum scope, science of energy medicine etc...are a complete crap. India has so many people like this who talk about such spiritual nonsense in an attempt to become popular.

He seems to be trying to gain credibility by showing his photos with Dr. Lauster. Do we really know what the actual business between the two was? It could simply have been someone just visiting Dr. Lauster's lab and taking a picture afterwards. Any professor would be happy to show around his lab to others and pose for a picture, though the picture part is a bit weird. That does not mean Dr. Lauster is collaborating with him.

So who is this guy really? A weight loss doctor, spiritual guru, hair transplant doctor, or a stem cell scientist? Or a jack of all trades? He is a complete quack.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

After consulting Dr. Nigam, he offered me with advanced Stem cells, DP culture and FUE of hair doubling and also body hair transplant in July 2013. In this 1st week of October 2013, I have noticed a considerable growth of new hair and Dr. Nigam has taken utmost care of mine to help me get the desired results and a head full of hair. He has further treatments to offer me ensuring a head full of hair.

He has been very generous and kind

I would be sharing my pics soon to help you guys understand my progress. If anybody has any queries, kindly mail me on virenblaze@gmail.com

Cheers!!!

After consulting Dr. Nigam, he offered me with advanced Stem cells, DP culture and FUE of hair doubling and also body hair transplant in July 2013. In this 1st week of October 2013, I have noticed a considerable growth of new hair and Dr. Nigam has taken utmost care of mine to help me get the desired results and a head full of hair. He has further treatments to offer me ensuring a head full of hair.

He has been very generous and kind

I would be sharing my pics soon to help you guys understand my progress. If anybody has any queries, kindly mail me on virenblaze@gmail.com

Cheers!!!

This post is misleading.

For those who are looking for an answer, this is not it. Instead of providing misleading photos the doctor should discuss the highly unsuccessful rates, side effects, permanent effects, pitfalls, ect.

However, I think I should mention that while I am very skeptical for many reasons I should point out that any doctor who is pushing science with HM should be encouraged. I do believe it will be possible one day. I just don't want to see it come at the expense of people's savings accounts who are poorly informed due to deceit. I applaud the scientific endeavors, but just make sure people are fully informed.

Edited by Patriot34

viren why dont you share photos now as their is lot of concern with dr nigam s this technique

i would say go ahead and post your pic and keep posting as your growth anf treatment progress

I would encourage you strongly to go and post photos and let people know that yes dr nigam is here and he has got the breakthrough

all bald people here comes dr nigam and bald people here come ur self esteem and confidence back