Bisnaga hairlines

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone out there knows if Dr. Bisanga is very flexible with his hairlines? I am looking for something more "V" shaped than what I normally see from his patients. Any one out there with a hairline less round and more "V" shaped from him? (like this):

1.png.11b1f86eac92d1e9ce5e8f9e844c0446.png

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone out there knows if Dr. Bisanga is very flexible with his hairlines? I am looking for something more "V" shaped than what I normally see from his patients. Any one out there with a hairline less round and more "V" shaped from him? (like this):

I don't see why he wouldn't, but beware if you never had a V-shape before you lost hair. It could look daft!

Always best to do what nature had intended.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Do you have any pics of yourself to show him how your hairline once looked? Not to imply your goal is to regain your juvenile hairline, but the general shape with an adult placement to it. ;)

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Hi Guys,

I had a "V" shaped hairline which started receding at the temples. The problem with me was that it gave me a dracula/mickey mouse looking hairline. Dr. Umar fued the temples and hairline because the dracula look was a bit extreme, and it aged me by 10 years in pix.

Check out my youtube video:

I have seen Dr. Umar design "V" shaped hairlines in pictures/videos, within reason. Asthetics, skill and design are essential. These custom design requires artistry and the ability to make the design in accord with the anatomical facial structure. Some may have the skill, but the don't have artistry. Pick a doc who is an artist.

Atticus

Edited by Atticus

600 FUE - 12/07 - Performed by Dr. Umar of Redondo Beach, CA

*****300 leg hair FUE implanted 7/12 to the eyebrows - 150 each eyebrow. Performed by Dr. Umar.