FUE with Dr. Boles at NuHart

:) NuHart Staff is quite frankly the BEST. I have done a procedure with Bosely and HRS in the Atlanta area. If u wanna pay double the price and have a smart ass staff then go to Bosley. HRS was not a bad place but I felt like a piece of machine on an assembly line. I have seen a lot of good comments about NuHart and just a few bad. Now since I have been its all good !!!! Trust me any negative comment is by an idiot that has unreal expectations or by someone that just hates his ownself. If anyone would like to speak to me personally I would be happy to talk just leave me a message. Jim

:) NuHart Staff is quite frankly the BEST. I have done a procedure with Bosely and HRS in the Atlanta area. If u wanna pay double the price and have a smart ass staff then go to Bosley. HRS was not a bad place but I felt like a piece of machine on an assembly line. I have seen a lot of good comments about NuHart and just a few bad. Now since I have been its all good !!!! Trust me any negative comment is by an idiot that has unreal expectations or by someone that just hates his ownself. If anyone would like to speak to me personally I would be happy to talk just leave me a message. Jim

I guess its nice to laugh at some things posted on this forum once in a while!