Hair Transplant experience, London

Lafaille

Hi guys

I would like to share my personal experience with hair transplant that I have taken abroad,

I get in touch with one clinic because they offer me half price cheeper than

in London where I live,

I take some photos of my hair send by email and doctor count that about 1200 units need for transplant,

I have longer hair so I choose FUT because want to cover transplant plases with my natural hair and dont

cover it with hat,

so I book a date for transplant, bought a fly ticket and cross my fingers ;)

the people from the clinic they say that they provide transport for free both ways,

driver will wait for me at the airport and they book a 4 star hotel

for me with 50% discount for clinic guests,

after when I arrive I spot taxi driver with clinic name on the piece of paper, so far so good, driver was very

nice guy to talk to... journey around 60 miles, he drop me off at the hotel which was very high standard,

in the evening clinic call me and they say that tomorrow I cannot eat any breakfast because they have to take

my blood and do some tests but I can

come down, take whatever I want for breakfast

and hotel staff will pack everything for me so I can eat later at the clinic,

next day I done that and in few minutes came lady from the clinic to pick me up,

at the clinic doctor he take some photos, blod, they done some tests, no longer than 30 min

and when I realise I was in the middle of surgery, everything feel fast and professional,

they take stripe from back and put some stiches... everything no longer than 40 min,

after they offer me tea and some food because I would be laying another 3-4 hours while they transplant my hair,

time fly very fast - 8am I came to pick up my breakfast, 8:15am they pick me out,

8:30am we get to the clinic, till 11:30 they already take stripe, about 16:00 we been already on the way to hotel,

next day they pick me up, we get to the clinic wash my head and take out my bandage 30 min and done ,

so at this point I been ready to fly back home but I stay 3 more days to recovery- actually I didnt have to

but I want to,

they ask me when is my fly and send the driver to pick me up to airport, again free transport,

hair transplant cost me ?1 for graft so ?1200 + hotel I stay there 4 days with 50% discount ?40 a night so ?160,

'4 star very high standart hotel' + fly ticket both ways in january ?40 ryanair

all together ?1400 , clinic in London they want ?3000,

the service was so good that I start work for them, now helping other people in London who thinking about

hair transplant and who dont want to get robbed from local clinics, we can meet for a coffee, have chat, I'll take some photos of your hair and

you get instant price from the doctor !! it will cost you nothing if you want to save some ???

Michael

So you're promoting a clinic that you wont even name?

Give me 2000 pounds and I'll give you this amazing invisible rolex ;)

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

That sounds fantastic, can I have the name of the clinc please and I will book immediately.

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.

Hi guys

oh yes I just forgot few details... the transplant was in Poland,

it might sound for some people risky go to other country for hair transplant but they same professional like everywhere eles,

they doing FUT, FUE and BHT , I choose fut because I have longer hair and I could cover all transplant places with my natural hair and was the cheapest one as well which was very important because London base clinic want to charge me 3k for FUT and 5k for FUE, couldn't afford pay that much,

cost more less is FUT 1 - 1.20 pound for graft , FUE 2 - 2.20 for graft BHT I know only is the most expensive but honestly dont know the price, there is gap 0.20 depends on currency

next to me where doctor and 2 technicians, next room there was about 6 technicians cutting grafts under microscope,

I dont have photos but Im sure clinic have some before surgery and if someone is interested can see me live :)

why I am saying that is the clinic have now more customers from UK, they know that market is big here and as I am living here we come up with an idea to advertise a bit... so new customers can meet me 'locally' for a chat,

clinic is doing about 3-4 HT a week,

english web is on his way... now is only polish, (promotional link removed) - they speak english, if someone need help contact with them let me know,

remember to say that you are from Michael so they know that I am doing good job here :)

personally I am very happy from the results and service,

would never recommend something or someone irresponsible with bad service, this is just great way to save money.

Michael

Edited by Lafaille

That sounds fantastic, can I have the name of the clinc please and I will book immediately.

Hey, get to the back of the que, buddy.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

Brilliant!

My wife is Polish, so she can translate for me..

Edited by Buzz2
mistake

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.