Decisions and Options on Reversal? Laser or Extraction

Hey Wherefromhere, I really hope you find a way to get past this. Its an interesting thread and made me think a lot about possible procedure vs future loss (I have thin hair too).

Sorry to hear things didn't really turn out to well. Good luck and keep searching. I'm sure you run into a good idea that helps if you keep looking

All the best,

M

Hey Wherefromhere, I really hope you find a way to get past this. Its an interesting thread and made me think a lot about possible procedure vs future loss (I have thin hair too).

Sorry to hear things didn't really turn out to well. Good luck and keep searching. I'm sure you run into a good idea that helps if you keep looking

All the best,

M

Magnum,

I think that your hair looks pretty good for your age. Better than most people on the forum. You look to have a pretty solid crown too. I do not think that surgery is for everybody, but if you were to be reasonable with your hair line and mostly keep the borders that it has right now, I think your would make a pretty good candidate based on the photos.

You have done a lot of research and I think that you will make a good decision.

OP,

I think that your hair looks pretty good too. Seems like you have plenty of time to ride it out. If I wanted out, I would consider laser surgery and possibly fraxel laser surgery to soften the scaring, or maybe just smp.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.