Series of Blog Posts About my Experience with Dr. Rahal and other Candidates, etc

starr

Hi everyone! I just wanted to say that I'm now at 4 months Post-Op from a 4339 graft FUT performed by Dr. Rahal in October 2012. I created a number of blog posts on his website and I think you may enjoy reading some of these...

(link removed)

I was going to start a blog here but I got frustrated with the primitive interface...fonts kept changing on me, sizing, etc...I was expecting something like WordPress interface...anyway, got too fed up so I just thought i'd post a link here!

Anyway, I wanted to share my experience with everyone so please feel free to drop by my profile over there or suggest for me a better way to post here. I wrote blog entries about my operation day, about the 5 candidates I researched in the Greater Toronto Area, about things to consider prior to getting a hair transplant, etc..

Enjoy! :)

starr,

Thanks for sharing your experience with Dr. Rahal. I'm sorry you don't like the way our blog process works however, we do ask that if you are going to share your experience and photos with this community, that you share them here and not link to a third party website.

Here, you have multiple options to share your story and experience. You can create a patient website, a blog or a photo album - or you can share your story and photos directly on this forum.

We are currently working on some major improvements to the patient websites, but if you have any additional suggestions for improvement, we are certainly willing to consider them.

Thanks and best wishes,

Bill