Hair Restoration Centers Tulsa, OK

HEY GUYS , DOES ANY OEKNOW ANY INFORMATION ABOOUT Hair Restoration Centers Tulsa, OK?

i AM THINKING ABUT HAVING MY PROCEDURE DONE THERE AS THEY HAVE AN AFFORDABLE PRICE FOR ME, BUT i NEED TO KNOW IF THEY HAVE A GOOD REPUTATIION WITH THEIR RESULTS OR NOT

THANK YOU ALL

I'm really not for sure about their reputation, but go to a dr that does have a good reputation. It's really not much more expensive at all and for such a big investment, especially with the travel re-imbursements and rooms that the Drs offer.

Recommended hair restoration physicians in Texas.

Good luck!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I was reviewing Hair Transplant Center in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Glenn Charles and some other similarly qualified/experienced doctors perform HT procedure there, and they charge $3 per graft. I was interacting with them a few weeks back, and kinda found them to be the best.

Note: I am not connected to that center nor do I receive any compensation from them. I am just mentioning them, since you were talking about affordable option in Tulsa. Good luck with your effort and HT procedure.

Dr. Charles is great. I knew he worked in Oklahoma at some point, but wasn't aware he still performed procedures there.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Dr. Charles is a recommended doctor and also a Coalition Surgeon here at the HTN community. ;)

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Alimsherif, just my two cents, but I am seven years out on my transplant with Dr. Charles and staff. I would go back in a heartbeat. They were very conservative in their approach, conscientious in their dealings with me and fair... at around half the price of other folks. I am quite happy with the results and would return without pause.

Good luck.