fibond

fibond....I am a big fan of Nanogen. I hope once I have a full 12 months post-op to greatly lessen or eliminate concealer use, but for the time being I am using Nanogen daily.

Can you tell me anything about your product and how it may differ from Nanogen?

Appreciate any feedback from you.

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

fibond....I am a big fan of Nanogen. I hope once I have a full 12 months post-op to greatly lessen or eliminate concealer use, but for the time being I am using Nanogen daily.

Can you tell me anything about your product and how it may differ from Nanogen?

Appreciate any feedback from you.

Hello,

I'm not sure about "Nanogen". It looks like we are both similar. If you get a chance please take a look at the hidden video we shot in Las Vegas. It's on our homepage at the bottom. We randomly walked up to people to see if they could detect Fibond from real hair.

I would love to send you a Free Fibond. If you are interested just upload the before photo and we will send you a color that matches your hair.

Thanks

Joe

I'm not sure about "Nanogen". It looks like we are both similar.

Really Joe?

It's almost hard to believe you are in the business of concealers & you are not familiar with Nanogen.

I would love to send you a Free Fibond. If you are interested just upload the before photo and we will send you a color that matches your hair.

Joe....I don't do pics...at least not at this time, but I am a serious Nanogen customer.

I will order a can of your product and try it out and let you and the forum know how I like it.

Regards.

Really Joe?

It's almost hard to believe you are in the business of concealers & you are not familiar with Nanogen.

Joe....I don't do pics...at least not at this time, but I am a serious Nanogen customer.

I will order a can of your product and try it out and let you and the forum know how I like it.

Regards.

Yes, I have never heard of "Nanogen". I have heard of others products but not them.

Yes, I have never heard of "Nanogen". I have heard of others products but not them.

Ok Joe...it's not a problem.

I will give your product a try.

The only complaint I have about Nanogen is it costs me so much.

So if your product works as good and is a better value I would switch.

Ok Joe...it's not a problem.

I will give your product a try.

The only complaint I have about Nanogen is it costs me so much.

So if your product works as good and is a better value I would switch.

If for some reason you don't like it we will refund 100% of the purchase.

Thanks for giving us a try :)

Joe

I'm interested in this product. Does Fibond rub off? say If I was wearing a hat most of the day and then took it off after a few hours, would the Fibond still be there as I applied it?

Hello,

If something is continually rubbing on the area it will move the fibers around.

It's best to apply the Fibond after you take the hat off.

Hey can I get a sample? I'll send you a before pic? Who and where do I send it to?

Just upload a pic of your thinning area on this thread and send me your address and hair color via a PM and we will ship it out Free.

SkinEd,

By default, private messaging is diabled for new members until a moderator has a chance to review each new account. This is to prevent spammers from mass mailing all of our members. I've gone ahead and enabled private messaging for your account.

Thanks for your understanding,

Bill

Here is 1 pic before using Fibond and 2 pics after using Fibond. The texture of Fibond is superior to other concealers I've used. I really like this for the crown area and top of my head. As for the hairline, it could just be my new experience with it, but it did not seem to be as good for the front hairline. Maybe after some use with it, I may get down a better technique (I will post again after some further use with it. Even with Nanogen it took a few applications to get it down). I have found that using Fibond on the top area and Nanogen on the front hairline is a great combination. Thanks again to Fibond for sending me a sample. I definitely recommend this product over many of the others I've tried such as Prothick, Toppic, etc. Fibond and Nanogen seem to be the top of the line.

IMG_1067.jpg.e9620d3c122d1da056b2a1b8be91b2a1.jpg

IMG_1090.jpg.30ef0dc6c3cc8112fd0aceb0575dcd18.jpg

Here is 1 pic before using Fibond and 2 pics after using Fibond. The texture of Fibond is superior to other concealers I've used. I really like this for the crown area and top of my head. As for the hairline, it could just be my new experience with it, but it did not seem to be as good for the front hairline. Maybe after some use with it, I may get down a better technique (I will post again after some further use with it. Even with Nanogen it took a few applications to get it down). I have found that using Fibond on the top area and Nanogen on the front hairline is a great combination. Thanks again to Fibond for sending me a sample. I definitely recommend this product over many of the others I've tried such as Prothick, Toppic, etc. Fibond and Nanogen seem to be the top of the line.

Looks great! Thanks for sharing the pics.

WOW!!!!!! Lol the results are AMAZING!!! Now to be honest Ive never used any other concealers before so I have nothing to compare it to...I just shook some fibond on real quick and didn't really spend anytime trying to do it right, Im kinda in a hurry and have to go to work.....Tomorrow ill do it right and post pic....Someone said this stuff is addicting before, well their right lol Im already addicted ....big deal thow, woman put on make-up before they go out, I guess? Any way Thanks and Im really impressed.....can you use hairspray after?

Brian it is very addicting...lol.

As far as hair spray I use the Nanogen holding spray. It has a pleasant odor and seems to me to be less sticky than regular hair spray....but to answer your question....yes you can use hair spray.

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/product/121/Nanogen-Locking-Mist/

I sent my pics to fibond and gave them permission to post them on here....BUT, I have a question???? If my HT is just over 4 months old, do product like this harm any future result of my HT? Actually do hair sprays or any hair thicken products harm your HT?????

Hi Brian,

Thanks for sending the photos to us after using Fibond.

It will not harm a HT or any other products. It's all natural.

Here are your before and after pics you asked us to upload.

Thanks again for participating.

Joe

IMAG0697.jpg.45db18633636a5b32ead5b52cfdf1c07.jpg

IMAG0703.jpg.e5413fe3e8e642858ad1db2899198f59.jpg