Reviews about Washington Medical

two4two

Has anyone had any experience with Washington Medical Hair Clinic in Rockville? I am contemplating a FUT session with them for about 2,000 - 2,500 grafts and wanted to find some reviews prior to finalizing. I've had a consultation there and they seem very professional, but haven't been able to find any 'user' reviews online.

Appreciate the help!

• 3 months later...

I also am looking for anyone that has had an experience with Washington Medical in Rockville, Md. I have had a consultation for a 2500 procedure.

Has anyone had them preforma procedure for them?

Thanks

I'd reconsider, seems like you can't find much info on them - would be a big risk.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

Thanks Tommy,

I did find another thread with a little more info on them. It has mixed reviews.

I actually spoke with someone that had used them and was very very happy with his procedure.

This puts me in a tough position and I appreciate your input.

At this point I am in no rush and will move forward cautiously.