Question for HT Vets

Hi, I recently had a session about 2 months and 3 weeks ago. Was just curious to see how long it took people to start to see growth? I know people say they start to see it 3-5 months in. I'm just getting impatient.

I saw the very first sign of growth at 2.5 months (just a few hairs) but the definite start of growth was at 3.5 months.

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

I agree with Can't Decide: 2.5 - 3 months (with most starting around 3 months).

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I'm at just under three months and haven't personally noticed much growth. I saw a friend a couple days ago who knows about my HT and he said it looks like I'm starting to fill in and have more density. I hope he's right and things are starting to move along!

I'm at just under three months and haven't personally noticed much growth. I saw a friend a couple days ago who knows about my HT and he said it looks like I'm starting to fill in and have more density. I hope he's right and things are starting to move along!

You and I are at about the same point right now. How many grafts did you have? Good Luck!

6 months and you will see some significant growth - keep in mind the hair will grow in a bit coarse at first and will smooth out over the course of 12-18 months

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!