What stage is my hairloss at? Pics attached

Looking for some HT advice.

Currently 24 years old and soemwhat worries bout my hairline. I am considering a HT just a case of saving for procedure really.... FUE procedure.

I have attached current pictures of my current situation and any feedback would be greatly appreciated... ie if the stye is ok or wheather hair looks bit messy.

I have been quaiteed 1500 - 2000 grafts to restore to date.

I have attached the last two pictures from 2006 for comparison so you can see how its impacted my appearance - the last pic was a young child.

Thanks for you comments in advane

Edited by 2hillpark

Your hairloss is at the same stage it was....on the 1st, 4th and 11th of January when you posted near identical questions! lol

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

2hillpark, look at my photos. I was like you when I was 24, planning on going for my first hairline surgery about 8 years ago. You will end up like me with a hairline in the front and your crown bald, and so you will be committed to doing more HTs. Keep that in mind.

I suggest you take propecia and see how your hair is doing in 5 years.

Propecia is probably slowing it down only. Two years isn't enough to tell. I was in the same shape as you at your age. I wouldn't get anything done right now. Remember if you lose all your hair there won't even be enough to replace what you have right now.