Decided to take the plunge!

BoomerSooner

I have been doing a lot of research on different forums and websites and finally decided to make my decision to get a transplant. I have decided to go to Dr Wong and I'll be having the procedure done this Thursday. I'll get around to posting pictures of my before and afters. I figured by me posting my experiences, it could possibly influence someone else that is trying to decide to whether to have the procedure or not.

BoomerSooner,

Welcome to our discussion forum community and congratulations for selecting an outstanding surgeon to perform your hair transplant. I trust you'll find this community very supportive and informational during your journey. I look forward to reading all about your experience and viewing your pictures as your new hair grows.

In the meantime, if there's anything I can do for you, don't hesitate to contact me :-).

Best wishes,

Bill

Hi BS!...I'm looking forward to your before and after photo's because I'm a Norwood VI myself and I'm positive that you'll have a great experience with Dr Wong. I still have a way to go before I get an HT but I have selected my surgeon (Dr Glenn Charles) and hope to have enough money by April to get my HT....Good Luck :)

I went and visited Dr Wong today and was completely satisfied in every aspect of the way business is handled. I am confident he will do great work and Ill keep trying to post pictures as I go. I'm on a terrible wifi network right now which is preventing me from uploading the ones of me currently