Propecia , fin and

I took Finasteride a couple of year back and noticed that the hair on my back really slowed its growth and thined . I have since stopped and the hair is back again ( wish on my head ) . Does anyone know if you have a BHT will it be possible to take Fin ? Has anyone had any experience with a BHT and taking the meds? Please advise and thanks in advance :)

From what I see from your photo finasteride will most likely not help you very much at this point. Finasteride does effect body hair growth and usually makes it grow less, so if you want to have BHT you should consult with your surgeon about because it will probably hurt your chances. That being said, from the photo it appears you're a class 7 on the norwood scale and surgery may not be in your best interest. The amount of grafts you would be able to get and use may be very low and not be very helpful in your goals. Best to see a recommended surgeon for a consultation if you haven't already.

I am a consultant for Dr. True and Dr. Dorin. These opinions are my own.

Dr. Robert True and Dr. Robert Dorin are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for responding . I appreciate your feedback .

I really hat wearing baseballs caps and being bald and do not want to get a wig. I have seen guys that are as bald as me in the pics that have had great results so I am not giving up hope. I have visited several Drs and none of them said that I was not a candidate . I am hoping that I can get have a couple of procedures to give me a hair line and frame my face . I could always decide to fill the crown with BH in the future or be happy with some hair :)