How has hairloss impacted my apperance? 24 year old male

Hill,

Are you currently taking any preventive medications like Propecia (finasteride) and/or Rogaine (minoxidil)?

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I don't think it has, I couldn't tell much of a difference. I looked at the pics yesterday but don't see them anymore.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Im not sure if anyone else has this problem.... but find it very difficult to bring mt hair to any style... unfortunately dont suit flat styles..

think im similar situation to this poster on this forum topic

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/168814-what-stage-my-hairloss-29-yr-old-male.html

Edited by 2hillpark

Hi,

Just had a look at your photos and it does look like you've receded a bit. The photos were low resolution and it was a bit difficult to tell how bad your recession is. I've always taken the view that unless your head suits a particular style it isn't a good thing to try and cover up your hairloss.

Some guys shave down and get themselves ultra fit and this approach seems to work for them. You could also go to a stylist and get them to offer some suggestions for you.

I'm sorry I can't offer any other advice except to say that I'd lost 50% of my hair by 21 years old and as best I could I tried to get on with life. Your a little young to have a hair transplant but this is something that you could consider in the future.

Cheers Rod