Dr. Arvind Poswal

gillenator

I have been following Dr. AP's work for some time now and he is undoubtedly one of the best FUE surgeons world-wide.

A short time ago I received an e-mail from him regarding my posting on the forums and in our continuing communications find him to be a very ethical and genuine individual. I have been very impressed with his passion regarding not only FUE technology, but also his obvious care for his patients. Does this not sound like Dr. Paul Rose? There are many others that I hold this level of respect for in their surgical talents as well as sound character. Thank goodness they are all out there.

I just wanted to announce that Dr. Poswal advised me today that he has offered his financial support toward my efforts in the forums to assist and educate patients in general. He has made it clear that he is doing this to make a contribution of informational support to the hairloss community as a whole, not for the purposes of direct advertising, nor the recruitment of patients on any of the forums. Please note that I have added Dr. Poswal to my signature for disclosure purposes, however there are no related links to him nor do I have any to Dr. Rose.

Dr. Poswal will be offering informational seminars in the US in the future and I will be assisting him with that when he is ready to visit us. He sincerely appreciates the comments regarding his work and all of the other aspects of hair restoration. Best wishes to all! icon_smile.gif

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

I have been following Dr. AP's work for some time now and he is undoubtedly one of the best FUE surgeons world-wide.

A short time ago I received an e-mail from him regarding my posting on the forums and in our continuing communications find him to be a very ethical and genuine individual. I have been very impressed with his passion regarding not only FUE technology, but also his obvious care for his patients. Does this not sound like Dr. Paul Rose? There are many others that I hold this level of respect for in their surgical talents as well as sound character. Thank goodness they are all out there.

I just wanted to announce that Dr. Poswal advised me today that he has offered his financial support toward my efforts in the forums to assist and educate patients in general. He has made it clear that he is doing this to make a contribution of informational support to the hairloss community as a whole, not for the purposes of direct advertising, nor the recruitment of patients on any of the forums. Please note that I have added Dr. Poswal to my signature for disclosure purposes, however there are no related links to him nor do I have any to Dr. Rose.

Dr. Poswal will be offering informational seminars in the US in the future and I will be assisting him with that when he is ready to visit us. He sincerely appreciates the comments regarding his work and all of the other aspects of hair restoration. Best wishes to all! icon_smile.gif

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Great work keeping members up-to-date, Gil. I have the highest confidence that you will remain fair and educational in your posts on the forums.

Your continued contributions are most welcome.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog