Whey protein effects on hair growth

they have data to show how creatine mono-this or mono-that can do it.

Yeah they have crock-of-shit bro-science. There is zero proof creatine causes hairloss, there is no mechanism to do so. Creatine helps supply muscles ATP, that's all, it has no androgenic activity.

A 2010 human study performed on professional rugby players showed that creatine does not raise your total testosterone concentration but does significantly improve the conversion of free testosterone to the ‘active’ form of testosterone, dihydrotestosterone (DHT):

‘After 7 days of creatine loading, or a further 14 days of creatine maintenance dose, serum T levels did not change. However, levels of DHT increased by 56% after 7 days of creatine loading and remained 40% above baseline after 14 days maintenance (P < 0.001).

From a muscle website... Even though scar5 is smart, this kinda stuff leaves me lost for words. These guys even show green tea as a good DHT booster.

I stand corrected, I read the actual study and I was completely unaware of it. I really don't understand the pathway or mechanism, but it seems the authors of the study don't either.

Edited by greatjob