Should i have shedded by now?

Fighting-

I've recently seen a lot of posts from recent recipients indicating that their newly transplanted hair never shed and continued to grow. 10% of your transplanted hair probably isn't entirely uncommon, but maybe a physician or someone who knows better could chime in here? I'd personally be thrilled if 10% of my recent transplant decides to stick around indefinitely! =)

Best,

Mike

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

Five weeks out jerzig??? Wow.....lucky!!! That means if you do shed (which I think you should have already as most do), you'll already be halfway to the point where it all starts growing back! Your "ugly duckling" phase will be a lot shorter lived! :-)

Keep us posted on whether or not you keep all your grafts!!!

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

same here jerzig i still had most of mine at 5 weeks. now im 2 month and still have maybe 10% left but the thing is i dnt think there growing, there just at like i number 2 grade and the rest of my native hair as grown longer, i could be wrong but i dnt think there growing too much